Friday, December 26, 2008

Welcome to Irene Jones Photography!

Over the last year the demand from clients and peer pressure from other photographers to blog has been overwhelming. The resounding chorus had been, "You should start a blog and talk about all the weddings you've been to!" At first I resisted, wondering if anyone would want to hear about it, but time and time again the first question people ask me upon finding out about my work, is "so have you met a lot of Bridezillas?" The simple answer is "yes" but contrary to popular belief most weddings are far from the nightmares you see on cable tv. Some are chaotic, others rife with conflict, poor planning, and familial skirmishes- because let's face it, every family is weird. As an outsider, I am privlidged (paid in fact) to whitness and capture these events minute by minute. I have a unique perspective on the institution of marrige, and it is that very insight I plan to share with you here; while shameless plugging my business and showing off the fruits of my labor of course. Additionally I plan to "geek-out" about tricks and techniques that have worked for me on the job, just in case anyone wants to know. Thanks for reading, and stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment